Easy | 30 min. | 6 pax
- 12 Eggs
- 80g flour
- 150g sugar
- butter for greasing
- greaseproof paper
- We begin by separating 9 whites from the yolks. With a fork or whisk, beat the yolks.
- Put the sugar and 3 whole eggs into a mixer. Beat until a whitish colour and a creamy consistency. Then add the yolks and mix for 10 minutes. If using a manual mixer, 20 minutes.
- Add the flour little by little and fold, without beating.
- Grease the greaseproof paper with butter and place inside the baking tin. Pour in the mixture and spread well. If necessary, cut away any excess paper.
- Place inside a pre-heated oven at 200° for around 15 minute.
Easy | 60 min. | 12 pax
Easy | 20 min. | 9 pax
Easy | 10 min.+20 min. forno | 12 pax