Easy | 20 min. | 9 pax
- 1 kg Alcobaça apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 50g butter
- 50g sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 175g butter, softened
- 300g unleavened wheat flour
- 200g sugar
- In a frying pan, heat the 50g of butter and 50g of sugar.
- Stir and allow to melt. Add the apple, lemon juice and cinnamon.
- Mix and sauté over a high heat for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the flour, 200g of sugar and 175g of butter into a bowl.
- Knead until it is a grainy mass.
- On a baking tray, place the apple on the bottom and spread the granules on top.
- Bake in preheated oven at 210º for 20 to 30 minutes.
- When the crumble on top is browned and cooked, remove.
- Serve hot, accompanied by a scoop of ice cream.
Easy | 30 min. | 6 pax
Easy | 60 min. | 12 pax
Easy | 10 min.+20 min. forno | 12 pax