Easy | 40 min | 4 pax
- 800g cod
- 1kg potatoes
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 dl olive oil
- Begin by washing the potatoes and with the help of a fork make small holes so that they bake faster. Season with sea salt and put them in a pre-heated oven at 180º for around 30 minutes.
- Now we will chop the garlic and put the Norwegian Cod into a baking dish, basting it with olive oil and covering it with the chopped garlic
- Place inside a pre-heated oven at 180º for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, the potatoes have already been baked and with the help of a cloth, press them lightly until the skin pops.
- While the cod is in the oven, baste it repeatedly with olive oil.
- Put the potatoes into the baking dish with the cod, also covering them with the olive oil in the dish - It is ready to serve!